Montag, 22. Februar 2010

the winter update - waiting for spring

A short update from the project, but it doesn't look as if we'd continue soon. There's about 2ft of snow in the bowl, and that'll take a while to melt.

So we'll start working on the bowl and the statue in spring, as soon as temperatures and weather are ok. Stay tuned ;)